Friday, July 29, 2011

T-2 DAYS!!

In 48 hours I will be 3 hours in to my very first full marathon EVER! EXCITING! 
I was so preoccupied with school and tests the past week that I didn't have time to get nervous at all... but now that I have nothing to do except think about Sunday and what I need to do to prepare, I am incredibly nervous.
I'm the type of person who needs a to-do list, or else I go insane. I like schedules!! 

To do list for today:
*Wash & clean out the Camry
*Go to Sports Authority for new headphones...I-pod ear buds just don't cut it.
*Load up the ipod with more music
*Organize all running clothes 
*Pack 
*Make sure that I take in PLENTY of fluids and carbohydrates today
*Gentle stretching and foam rolling
*RELAX

I'm antsy, and just want to work out and run off my nerves but this has been a really low-key work out week and it has been VERY trying for me to not add in weight to my routine.  However, I have followed all of the "taper rules," (much to my dismay) so ensure that I am as rested as possible for Sunday morning's run!! 

I hope that you guys have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment