Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A case of the blahhhhs.

Nothing exciting to report today... we made a really bland 4 cheese Mac & Cheese in Nutrition, so I won't be posting that recipe. I also found out that one of my group members has cancer, which is absolutely awful.  He served in Vietnam, so I am assuming that he is at least 60 years old. He's my favorite, always very helpful and such a sweetheart. :( I will be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers, and I am hoping that it is something that can be cured-- but it doesn't sound like it.

I worked on revamping a chili recipe today at home, and I will be presenting it to the class on Thursday.  I will post THAT recipe tomorrow night if all goes well and it tastes good. :)

Today was a 3 mile training run. I thought that I would be sore from the past weekend but I was recovered and the run was painless.  Kevin is having some trouble with pain in his hip which is worrying me... we are thinking that he may need either some arch support insoles or new shoes.  I am trying to urge him to go back to the New Balances he had before this pair to see if that corrects his pain.

Tomorrow is my last LONG day of the week, so I am looking forward to tomorrow night. Good night! :)

Weight: 129.2
Exercise: 45 mins weights, 3 mile run, 30 min elliptical ~ 600 kcals cardio, 90 cals weights
Kcal Consumed: 1620 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment